Sunday, 8 January 2012

Four Days in One and Still Behind

Dimanche, 8th Janvier, 2012; 23:29
Location: Ubud, Bali Indonesia
Why: Orange you glad I'm doodling a new friend amidst bamboo plants? I'm so clever. And sick.

I am behind on my 30 Day Drawing Challenge. Three reasons. 1) Cecilia and Roman were in Bali! 2) I'm bloody sick. 3) Epic downpours.

Okay, the last reason is a cop out but the rain is keeping me from getting better! Je suis tres malade ):

Spent some QT with two peeps that I adore, we made some epic drives to and from Kuta. Which consequently, got us all under the weather. Due to epic downpours. No kiddin'!

My two babes in town for a visit. Very late lunch (early dinner?) at Sari Organiks:

No matter how furiously I sketched today, I am still days behind. But here is the effort:

Day 17: Draw My Favourite Plant:
Well, I don't know if you'd consider bamboo a plant or a tree. I think they're both. Regardless, it is friggin' awesome and I had a blast drawing it in black ink.


Pilot G-Tec-C4 in 0.4, Black - you complete me:

Day 18: Draw Just a Doodle:
Literally....

...just a doodle:

Moving on...

Day 19: Draw Something New:
Mark Zipf. He's new. As in my newest and 350th friend on Facebook. That counts right? Mark is also the only Gerppino I know. Hey, that's new.

Concentrating while plugged into Deadmau5:

Creeped his profile pic and chose this one to draw:

If I like you, I may creep you too. Then draw you. Creepy? Only when I've been drinking.

Day 20: Draw Something Orange:
Solseng! How did you know orange is my favourite colour? I love Orange so much it was the theme for my 32nd birthday party. Creep my Orange Party photo album. Go on, you know you wanna.

I should put this on my Christmas list for this year:

Just make sure it's Pantone 021 C!

Well, that's all I got for you fine folks. After tonight, I'll only be three days behind. But that's tomorrow's concern. Right now, I'm concerned about the growing pile of snot rags next to my bed.

2 comments:

  1. At first that sketch freaked me out... then I realized it was only the mythical Gerppino. The sasquatch, yetti and Ogo Pogo are gonna be jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you posted it as your profile pic. Wow! I'm honoured. I'm really not that creepy.

    ReplyDelete