Thursday, 26 January 2012

In Denial of Leaving Melaka

Vendredi, 27th Janvier 2012; 12:08
Location: Melaka Malaysia
Why: Finger licking good in red pants.

BEP playing on my iPod as I thump away on the Acer at Voyage Cafe. I love this place and am in complete denial that the day after tomorrow, I will have to leave Melaka for Chiang Mai. Nathan and Nora just left for the Baboon House where I will be joining them later today to likely waste the day away talking art shop and scratching up some drawings in the sketchbook.

The hip and cozy Voyage Traveler's Lodge Cafe. Come here when you get to Melaka:

I got a really nice wall post from the leggy Irish gal I traveled with back in Chiang Mai and she reminded me just how much fun we had there. So, it'll be good to get back up to Thailand's northern city. Plus, I'll be meeting up with my travel soul sister, the lovely Anna Z. Looking forward to seeing you woman and exchanging boy flavoured rants.

One of my favourite things to do in Melaka is indulge in Indian food on the DL, read: Super Cheap and Cheerful. It has been great practice for when I finally get my ass to that country eventually.

Still a rookie at this eating with my hands business but I love how it makes me feel like a kid:

The best part is licking my fingers:

Ever licked the food off a Young German's fingers? I did. Um, wow. That's all I'm going to say about that incident.

Moving on.....

The other day, I tucked myself in the lovely Limau Limau cafe upstairs for a change and whiled away the time drinking fancy coffee.

Day 2: Favourite Coffee Shop, order fancy coffee, draw it

The scabs are really itching and I will not be revealing anything for a while. Your patience is much appreciated. 

In the meantime, I've got to go get those red pants hemmed for the first day of class. Friedrich tried them on and they fit him perfectly. Wow. My heart skipped a beat and I had a moment there.

No comments:

Post a Comment